(845) 254-5600 ext. 1344
PRESENTED BY THE BELLEAYRE CONSERVATORY
IN ASSOCIATION WITH
THE NYS OLYMPIC REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY.
MEL LITOFF, EXECUTIVE AND ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
Folk - Rock - Opera - Classical - Broadway - Dance - Jazz
Become a Festival Supporter.
Although many of our concerts are sold out, ticket sales account for only 40% of the revenue needed to bring the Belleayre Music Festival series of concerts to Belleayre Mountain. The remaining 60% must come in the form of generous contributions from individuals through donations of cash or stock and bonds and corporate matching funds programs.
Contributors may chose from a variety of giving opportunities with benefits offered depending on giving levels.
The Belleayre Conservatory has established a Tribute Fund for the purpose of honoring or remembering friends and family on special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, births or deaths. Please consider a contribution to this fund for the support of the festival's artistic presentations as a tribute to a loved one. A note will be sent to the one being recognized with your name as the contributor. No amount will be mentioned.
Options for corporate underwriting are available whether you support one concert or become an Official Corporate Sponsor.
CORPORATE GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
FESTIVAL NAME SPONSOR
$50,000 - Name the Festival for one year - for example ABC's Belleayre Music Festival 2004 or Belleayre Music Festival presented by ABC Corp. This will include your corporate name in all brochures, playbills, signage, billboards, radio and print advertising. It allows your corporate presence at all concerts and at Belleayre Mountain during the entire year of sponsorship. Gratis tickets will be available for your guests for all concert events.
PROGRAM OR SERIES SPONSOR
$20,000 or more - Sponsor a multi-concert series at the Festival (Jazz, Opera, Classical, World Music, Children's). This will include your corporate name in all brochures, program books, and advertising related to your choice of program. Gratis tickets will be available for your guests at your program concerts.
$10,000 - Sole sponsor for a particular single concert or artist of your choice. Recognition in the playbill on the concert page and a thank you announcement at the concert. Gratis tickets will be available for your chosen concert.
OFFICAL CORPORATE SPONSOR
$10,000 - per business category - allows us to recommend the "Official" business to our patrons exclusively. In addition, provides presence through signage, product display, and recognition at concerts.
$5,000 - Additional support for a single concert of your choice. Recognition is given in the playbill and at the concert.
SPECIAL PROJECT SPONSOR
$10,000 - Children's Festival Series. Sponsor the 3-concert Children's Festival Series. A NEW SPONSORSHIP. Recognition will be made in the Playbill, on each concert page, in signage at the events, on our web site with link to your business site, on all print advertisements and a thank you announcement at the events.
$7,500 - Internship program for college and high school students in arts administration and production. Your sponsorship helps with stipends, room and expenses for up to 6 students selected. Major recognition is given in the Playbill.
$5,000 - Children on the Lawn Free - subsidizes free tickets for children under 12 years of age on the lawn for all tent concerts. Recognition is given in the Playbill and your corporate name and logo appear on all children's free admission tickets.
$5,000 - Marketing Support - support for additional marketing & promotion for one to ten concerts. Recognition is given in the playbill on the concert page.
$2,500 - Technical Support - supports sound, lights, jumbo-tron, opera super-titles, for one to ten concerts. Recognition is given in the Playbill.
$2,500 - Hospitality Support - supports artist hospitality including hotel, meals, and transportation for one to ten concerts. Recognition is given in the Playbill on the concert page.
Contact the Festival at 845-254-5600 ext. 1406Email the Festival at email@example.com
Foundation support sustains our programs and provides new funding for innovation and expanded collaborative projects
Love great music and want to get a closer look at the Belleayre Music Festival. Become a Belleayre Volunteer and enjoy the concerts free! Volunteer a few hours of your time on concert evenings as an usher, ticket-taker, box office assistant, souvenir salesperson, and hospitality provider or parking attendant. One concert or all, your services will be greatly appreciated.
Contact our office at 845-254-5600 Ext. 1344
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Festival, Development Director at 845-254-5600 ext. 1406Email the Festival at email@example.com
BELLEAYRE SNOWBALL 2013
The Lodge, at Belleayre Mounatin - Sat. January 26th 2013
Please email all inquiries to Event Chair Judy Shiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, July 6 at 8pm